dynamic web reference

Julia

wHi

I just made a web service client in vs2005. When I add the web reference
some lines appear in the app.config file. I will use this client class from
an asp.net site so I would like to add something to the web.config file to be
able to modify the url of the web service. I dont know what to put in the
web.config file. Anyone who knows?

This is part of the app.config file:
<applicationSettings>
<ABBServiceAgent.Properties.Settings>
<setting name="ABBServiceAgent_abbBoolWs_ProductInformationService"
serializeAs="String">

<value>http://11.3.100.16:8080/bolwebservices/services/ProductInformationService</value>
</setting>
</ABBServiceAgent.Properties.Settings>
</applicationSettings>

Greger

Hi Julia,

Does it work for you to press f4 and update the properties of the
webreference?
If the properties of the web reference says dynamic the url is written in
the config without
you having to do that.

-Or maybe I dont understand what it is you would like to do.
In that case, please elaborate.

Regards / Greger