    this even be done?

    Thanks in Advance.
    -Mike

    bdtmike, Feb 27, 2007

  2. bdtmike

    mais Guest

    I simply developed my client application in a test environment and changed
    the "Url" property of the service at runtime ....

    Hope this helps!

    Mais

    mais, Feb 28, 2007

  3. bdtmike

    Jimmy V Guest

    It sounds like you might need some configuration files or registry settings
    for your app. You can add a registry key to your client machines as part of
    your deployment. The value of the configuration dictates the URL for your
    web service reference.

    --
    Jimmy V
    ..NET Development Team - CTS, Inc