Dynamical sized Htmltables position

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Sandrine H, May 26, 2004.

  1. Sandrine H

    Sandrine H Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I would like to dispay in an aspx page a user control containing several
    components in which some TextBoxes and Tables.
    But I have a problem with the position of the "table" components (I am using
    html tables for Web Forms) in my page.

    In my user control, I created several tables that I dynamically fill in.
    I put every table in a panel. The panels have a relative position. The
    tables have a position "in the usual flow" ("dans le flux normal"). That
    allows me to adapt the panel size to the contained table size and this
    avoids the superposition of the tables.

    Unfortunately, the page size doesn't adapt to the user control size that
    contains all tables.

    How could I display tables that do not superimpose and have my user control
    that would fit in my page?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,

    Sandrine H.