Dynamical update of the CLASSPATH

MARTIN Herve \(EXT\)

Hi,

I load dynamically new Java modules, but some of the Java classes of the
modules are not accessible through the CLASSPATH defined for the application
that loads the module.
How can I dynamically upgrade the CLASSPATH before the loading of the
module?

Hervé.

Thomas Weidenfeller

MARTIN Herve \(EXT\) said:
I load dynamically new Java modules, but some of the Java classes of the
modules are not accessible through the CLASSPATH defined for the application
that loads the module.
How can I dynamically upgrade the CLASSPATH before the loading of the
module?

If you use a URLClassLoader, you can just add the new location as a URL
to the class loader.

/Thomas

MARTIN Herve \(EXT\)

Hi,
I had no time up to now to deal with it, but I'll do it by the end of the
week and tell you.

Hervé.