Dynamically access the table cell control's

sivagururaja

Hi All!

There is one doubt in ASP.NET.
There is one suituation to create a table dynamically and add the
values based on the selection made in the previous page.
And also create some check box dynamically for corresponding values.

For ex.,
If A is selected then create 2 checkboxes and
if B is selected thed create 3 checkboxes

'm passing the previous page values through Session object's and
create the values and checkboxes successfully.

What my problem is i con't access the checkbox in my Submit function.
Because 'm declaring it locally at that time of creating the row
cells.
How can i access the Checkbox whether it's checked.

Please help me and thanks for share ur valuable time to read this
mail.

Thanks,
Raja s.

Riki

You could assign an ID to your checkbox when you create it:
myCheckbox.ID = "cb1"
(make sure the ID is unique)

Then, you can access it with
Page.FindControl("cb1")