Dynamically add controls to a page

Jeremy S

I would like to dynamically add up to 10 drop-down list boxes and 10 check
boxes (each with a dynamically populated label) at runtime - the content of
which is also determined at runtime (from SQL Server data). I can create the
stored procedure(s) and DataReaders. What I'm hung up on is how to
dynamically insert the list boxes, check boxes, and labels into the ASP.NET
page and initialize the data values (and subsequently have full programmatic
access - including viewstate on post back).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!