Dynamically add function to module (embeded) ?

Ilariu Raducan

Hi All,

In embeded python, is it possible to add functions to a module after initialization with Py_InitModule?
I don't know the function names and implementation of them at the compile time.
At run time I want to load them from some shared libraries and bind them to a module.

I know in pure python that is possible, so I think it should be a way to do it from C as well.
Can you help me with that?

Thank you,
Ilariu