    Any ideas ?

    Many thanks in advance

    Richard

    Richard Jonker, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Ok, I just figured out (after 3 days) to use the EditCommandColumn. I works
    really fine. But how can I specify that it should be in the last columns
    instead of the first columns?

    Richard

    Richard Jonker, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Richard Jonker

    Niraj Ranka Guest

    Hello,

    Just set the sequence of columns in datagrid.

    Also u can use template columns too.

    Regards--
    Niraj Ranka
    http://dotnetpub.blogspot.com/