dynamically add new rows and save data typed in these rows to a database

Arjen Hoekstra

Hello,

For a project I'd like a user to be able to add a new row to an existing row
(one row has four columns) at runtime by pressing "TAB" when he reaches the
end of the row. The data typed in the new rows created in this way should be
sent to a database by pressing a submit button. Can this be done with a
datagrid (in combination with javascript for the key pressing?) and if it
can, how should it be done? If not, are there other ways to achieve this?
Thank you in advance for responding!

Regards, Arjen