Dynamically adding columns to a WebForm datagrid

herman404

Hi everyone, I have a datagrid with a column template with one editbox.
Is it possible to add columns dynamically to this datagrid based on
the result set that comes back from a database query? I saw some
examples on how to add ASP code that defines bound columns, but the
number of columns varies according to the dataset. Is there any way to
do this from C# code?

Thanks,