Dynamically adding controls at runtime - event problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Uzi Baruch, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Uzi Baruch

    Uzi Baruch Guest

    Hi!

    I have an asp.net application that adds controls dynamically on the server,
    when I add an event to the control, it doesn’t add the new event to the
    client side script which result in not activating the event.

    Please help,

    p.s.

    i tried to add the event forcefully with Control.Addattribute but i cant
    seem to figure out which event was activated
    Uzi Baruch, Dec 17, 2003