Dynamically adding Dropdown, Text Box, Add Button and Remove Button

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Rocky, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. Rocky

    Rocky Guest

    Hi Everyone,
    I am facing a poblem in creating a row which contains following
    scenario in ASP.NET

    |DROP_DOWN_LIST | |TEXT_BOX| |ADD_Button| |REMOVE_Button|
    ------------------------------ -----------------
    -------------------- --------------------------

    When user will press ADD_Button then the same row will be populated in
    next row. The situation can be explained as

    |DROP_DOWN_LIST | |TEXT_BOX| |ADD_Button| |REMOVE_Button|
    ------------------------------ -----------------
    -------------------- --------------------------

    |DROP_DOWN_LIST | |TEXT_BOX| |ADD_Button| |REMOVE_Button|

    When User will press Remove then that row will be removed. I thought to
    do this by using Java Script but not able to have any good idea about
    that.
    If you guys faced similar situation or have some idea then please let
    me know. I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanking you.
    Rocky
    Rocky, Nov 8, 2006