    Cheers,
    Steve

    , Apr 12, 2007

  2. Yes, it can be done. My recommendation would be to use JavaScript events
    (onmousedown, onmouseup, onmousemove) which change the width by setting the
    CSS width property. You may also want to have the JavaScript store the
    widths in Hidden fields so that they can be saved for the next time, but
    that part all depends on the particular design your application has. Good
    Luck!
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/