Dynamically building custom ASP.NET forms

Nick P

I have a standard ASP.NET page. A small section of the controls on
this page differ based on the link clicked in the TOC. There are
currently 50 different links. What i am trying to do is allow the
administrator to add more links whenever needed and pick the controls
that should appear in the section of the control that differs from
link to link. This would then be stored as XML in the database and
would be loaded into the standard ASPX page in the appropriate place
depending on the link selected.

Does anyone have any examples on how to dynamically load ASP.NET
controls from XML stored in a database. I don't wish to generate a
whole form just a maximum of about 10 controls all grouped together in
an existing group box or panel.