Dynamically change the alignment of drop down list in web form

susan

Hi...

I have the below codes to dynamically add a drop down list
to a webform. However, the drop down list appears but the alignment is
weird. Is there any way to change the alignment programatically in the
codes ? Thank you in advance.

Codes to add a drop down list to a webform
dim ddl as new dropdownlist()
page.controls.add(ddl)

:)

Patrice Scribe

Using the flowlayout mode, I would just add these boxes in a HTML structure
that gives me the proper layout (such as a 100% sized table or whatever else
fit your needs).

What is exactly the layout problem you experienced...