Dynamically change the alignment of drop down list in web form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by susan, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. susan

    susan Guest

    Hi...

    I have the below codes to dynamically add a drop down list
    to a webform. However, the drop down list appears but the alignment is
    weird. Is there any way to change the alignment programatically in the
    codes ? Thank you in advance.

    Codes to add a drop down list to a webform
    dim ddl as new dropdownlist()
    page.controls.add(ddl)

    :)

    susan, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Using the flowlayout mode, I would just add these boxes in a HTML structure
    that gives me the proper layout (such as a 100% sized table or whatever else
    fit your needs).

    What is exactly the layout problem you experienced...

    Patrice Scribe, Dec 18, 2003