dynamically changing the controls in and ASP.Net page...

Pai

Hello there,

I had a doubt on how to achieve this in ASP.Net.

I have three radio buttons and six different controls, when I click on
radio button one it should display controls one and two, when I click
on radio button 2 it should display controls three and four instead of
controls one and two and so on.

In asp we would just use the <% if condition… %> and then put the html
code so and when the asp page is submitted it would check for value of
the radio button and then execute the appropriate code.

Any pointers on how I could achieve this in ASP.net…

Thanks again,

Take care,

Srikanth Pai.