    simple method calls, etc.?

    Regards,

    Todd

    T-Man, Apr 16, 2005

  2. T-Man

    Amil Guest

    I don't think so...a big drawback of VS 2003...but suppose to be fixed in
    next version.

    Amil

    Amil, Apr 18, 2005

  3. T-Man

    Keith Elder Guest

    Have you looked into UDDI? Using UDDI you can programtically figure out
    which web service to call.

    Start here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnuddi/html/runtimeuddi1.asp

    -Keith