Dynamically Connect to Web Service?

T-Man

Hello,

I have an application in C# that makes calls to a web service and the app
currently contains a reference to a WSDL.

Since the server technology is a commercial product, some customers have
their own servers, etc.

I was wondering if it is possible to dynamically point the application to
any appropriate WSDL which would allow the C# code to continue to make the
simple method calls, etc.?

Regards,

Todd

Amil

I don't think so...a big drawback of VS 2003...but suppose to be fixed in
next version.

Amil