Dynamically create form with .NEt controls

Ryan Ternier

I'm creating a simple page, and I'm have a few issues.

There's a DD box on the form that has numbers from 1-n. Depending on how
many rows are in the DB. When the user selects the number from the DDbox,
the page will post back, and reload showing that many drop down boxes.

The whole page is using .NET controls, except those generated from the code
behind. It works beautifully except when I submit the page, I cannot see
those new DDboxes at all in my request object.

I've tried multiple ways of accessing the data within them, but .NET doesn't
recognize them as actual controls.

Is there a way of adding .NET controls from the code behind, giving them a
Unique ID that I can specify?
I tried doing this with a DataList and Repeater, but I only have an integer
value for how many times I want them to repeat.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

/RT