Dynamically creating <style type="text/css">

Amil Hanish

I want to dynamically create the <style> tag. I know I can simply add a
"runat" direction and set the inner value.

But, I was curious if there was a more object-based way in .NET to do this.
For example, can I create a collection of things like body, a, table, td,
tr, etc and associate different style attributes to each one individually;
then have .NET automatically render them for me (or even iterate over them
myself). Thanks.

Amil