Dynamically fill prepared (PDF?) forms

pom

Hello

I'm looking for a way to fill in forms with data retrieved from a mysql
db. But what I'm especially looking for is an easy way to create the
layout of the forms itself.

Handling data from mysql is not a problem for me. Making static
programmed PDF output using Reportlab is not a problem. But I want to
give the user the possibility to change the layout of the outputted PDF
without making changes to my source code.

So I want to create PDF output based on an external layout file.

I'll hope you understand what I want to achieve...
(and sorry for my bad english)

Greetings!

Pom

Alia K

pom said:
So I want to create PDF output based on an external layout file.

You can allow for a transformation file which is read by your program
to change the layout of the output. Think templates.

AK