dynamically include HTML in JSP

Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I want to include html pages dynamically in a JSP page. I'm fetching the html url from database and using struts2 to pass the value to JSP page but I'm unable to do this on JSP using either jsp:include or @include tags.

Please provide any valuable suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Enoch

Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
For Example,
I have variable html Url like /somepath/variablehtmlname.html in my struts action property. I want to use this path to include the actual html files located at /somepath location.

Thanks,
Enoch