Dynamically loading Tree View controls

Subramanian Ramachandran via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

Hi I have two tree view controls on my aspx page and the user canopen multiple tree view controls if he so desires. I havecreated an ascx out of this treeview control and a couple ofother buttons with it and use LoadControl to dynamically createnew tree window. My problem is that when the user tries to drilldown on the dynamically created window, the existing tree windowalso gets drilled down. How to solve this problem?