Dynamically Populate Web Page Values

TCook

Hello All,

I need to try to programmatically pre-populate some lists on a
web page. I wanted to know the best advised way to pass the information to
the web page. For example, should I use query strings? Is there a way to
put some code in the "Page_:Load" event which would allow me to use a
WebClient to submit values, etc.

Assuming there could be multiple lists on a page, how can I pass this
information to an ASP.Net app so that by the time the page is displayed, the
material is in a series of list boxes. What needs to be done to the
ASP.Net app such that it will expect these values?

Thanks in Advance,

TC