Dynamically setting the Z-order of text-box in a web form

Guest

I added a panel control and a image button inside the panel in a webform. When I try to dynamically add the textbox on top of the image, in the imagebutton click event, the textbox was not displayed. When I add the textbox during design time, on the imagebutton, it works fine. I can use the UP,DOWN arrow keys to move the textbox on the imagebutton. But I'm not able to do the samething during runtime. I can't set the BringtoFront property of a textbox in a webform. So please provide a solution for this problem.