Dynamically update QuickTime movie ?

Paul Sellis

Hi,

I need to make an "on demand" QuickTime movie from a menu. So I would
like to be able to keep the Quicktime movie player 'open' throughout
this presentation, and clicking on the various links updates the current
movie without the need to reload the whole webpage

What would be the best solution ?

Thank you for your help !
I need it ...

(I am new with code, so if you could be explicit, that would be much
better to help me !)

PAul.

DU

Paul said:
Hi,

I need to make an "on demand" QuickTime movie from a menu. So I would
like to be able to keep the Quicktime movie player 'open' throughout
this presentation, and clicking on the various links updates the current
movie without the need to reload the whole webpage

What would be the best solution ?

Create an <object> for that conforming to HTML 4.01 strict, then use DOM
method to update the param value with the selection.

DU

Paul Sellis

DU said:
Create an <object> for that conforming to HTML 4.01 strict, then use DOM
method to update the param value with the selection.

Thank you for your answer.
Please, could you be very kind and write some example code ?
(I don't know DOM, ...)

I'll learn from your code.

Thanks again.