dynamically update the page content with XSL and javascript?

Kourosh

Could anyone point me in the right direction?
I have checkboxes on my html page (XSL generated page). When the user
clicks on them, I want to filter certain XML tags and hide them. I
could hide the xml tags based on a XSL defined variable I guess. But
how would I change that variable using javascript? and even if I did,
would the XSL variable contents be saved if I refresh the page?
(basically I'm trying to change a XSL variable with my script, then
reload the page and now with the new value of the variable, XSL should
filter the file differently)

I'm not sure even if this is possible. If you have a better idea please
let me know

Thanks in advance

Martin Honnen

Kourosh said:
I'm not sure even if this is possible. If you have a better idea please
let me know

If your XSLT generates a HTML document with script then you might
consider using that script the manipulate the HTML DOM as needed
(instead of going back to XSLT and recreate the HTML).

Kourosh

yeah i see. thanks
ok so now I guess it's a javascript problem I have to figure out :)
I'll make another post about this thank you