    I'm not sure even if this is possible. If you have a better idea please
    let me know

    Thanks in advance
    Kourosh, May 12, 2006

  2. Kourosh wrote:

    > I'm not sure even if this is possible. If you have a better idea please
    > let me know

    If your XSLT generates a HTML document with script then you might
    consider using that script the manipulate the HTML DOM as needed
    (instead of going back to XSLT and recreate the HTML).

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, May 13, 2006

  3. Kourosh

    Kourosh Guest

    yeah i see. thanks
    ok so now I guess it's a javascript problem I have to figure out :)
    I'll make another post about this thank you

    Kourosh, May 13, 2006