DynamicCompiler- Java Compiler workaround

Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi All.
I know you all have heard this before but:
I have java code that gets dynamically generated at runtime and I need my application that will make use of this to compile and run it.
I have created 2 packages "DynamicGenerator" and "DynamicCompiler", both work.
DynamicCompiler can compile source code from both a file(HDD) and from RAM.

My problem is that my end-users machine's does not have a JDK installed(Only JRE 1.6) and due to the Companies "RED-TAPE" we are not allowed to install it. This causes a problem as now DynamicCompiler will not work. Is it possible to include certain files like javac.exe into my application that will allow me get an instance of the Compiler?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated