Dynamicly change ValueToCompare on a CompareValidator

Henke

Hi!
Is there a way to change the value of the ValueToCompare property at
runtime, on the client side that is?
I tried this:
compValidator.ValueToCompare = 1050;
Page_ClientValidate();

Although the value gets changed on the compareValidator ,I know it by
alert(compValidator.CalueToCompare), the validation doesn't work.
It seams like it's the design time value that gets compared to.

Isn't it possible to change it dynamicly?

Thanks!
/Henke