Dynaminc Table

cnote828

I am a beginning ASP.NET programmer asked to write a web explanation.
The user is required to enter an unknown amount or records. There will
be like 10 fields to fill in. When this page comes up I want them to
see an entry spot for 1 record, then once you tab out of the last field
another spot to fill in a record will show up. I want to do this
without postback as well. What do you think will be the best solution?

I was thinking about creating spots for a 100 records, making them not
visible, then using DOM to make them visible when the user needs to
enter in another record.

Thanks for your help.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Create them dynamically via javascript, and use Request.Form (old-style) to
loop through values.

There's no need to pre-create 100. You can dynamically create them on the
fly using document.createElement("input") and appendChild.

Karl