dynarch calendar, rows of inputs, init

awebguynow

First off, I think the dynarch calendar is quite wonderful, and I've
been using it for months.

I'm having some issues with form inputs in rows, and initializing the
calendar.
My fields, and inputs and buttons are all uniquely named ####1,
####2, etc.
My text input (datetime), which I have pre-populated, is similar to
MySQL format, but without the year: MM-DD hh:mm

I have never initialized the dynarch calendar (DC), before but it has
somehow initialized itself.
Just as a note, my html/form with rows has been by xml/xsl and I've
done a work around to call Calendar.setup() for each row. It seems
my 1st and last row, have the calendars initialized correctly ( using
2006 for current data ) but rows 2-(MaxRow-1) show odd years when
clicked: 1949 and 1950, etc.
I'll need some algorithm eventually, so when working in December and
specifying month 01 that the following Year, will be assumed.

Mihai Bazon, in the DC docs, shows a "date" initialization parameter,
to easily set.
I'm expirementing with the JS Date object and hope to include hh:mm as
well.
Any users have initialization issues, or know how it initializes
without the "date" param ?

My setup looks like this:
function CalByRowImpl(row) {
Calendar.setup( {
inputField : "appt"+row, // ID of the input field
ifFormat : "%m-%d %H:%M", // the date format
button : "butAppt"+row, // ID of the button
showsTime : "true",
timeFormat : "12",
cache : "true",
step : "true"
} );

awebguynow

any opinions on this ?
I tried passing a Date Object as a param, as documented, but this did
not help. I'm guessing that the input field value, takes precedence
and somehow the HH:MM value is being interpreted as the Year.

I've also tried using one of the recipies
1) Hidden field with the value (MySQL format)
2) Span or Text field, for visual display
3) button, to trigger
(again, I'm using unique id's for each element)
it requires passing more parameters to Setup (the id's and formats of
the fields) but looks promising.
new**: Span seems to work fine (as example shows), but Text does not.
RT error occurs on click, for Date Selection, and DC does not close.
more to come ....