    Widget in a .jsp???

    Thanks,

    Pete

    Mongoose, Oct 9, 2009

  2. On Oct 9, 2:26 pm, Mongoose <> wrote:
    > ...I was wondering if anyone has an example of using the Dynarch Calendar
    > Widget in a .jsp???

    You might find one of the other users of this API
    can do so. You can find them here.
    <http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/discussion/>

    But just a quick tip. One '?' denotes a question,
    while 2 or more often denotes a dweeb. I recommend
    you fix that sticky keyboard before posting your
    question.

    > Thanks,

    No wucking forries.

    --
    Andrew T.
    pscode.org

    Andrew Thompson, Oct 9, 2009

  3. Mongoose

    Mongoose Guest

    On Oct 9, 5:30 am, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Oct 9, 2:26 pm, Mongoose <> wrote:
    >
    > > ...I was wondering if anyone has an example of using the Dynarch Calendar
    > > Widget in a .jsp???

    > You might find one of the other users of this API
    > can do so.  You can find them here.
    > <http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/discussion/>
    >
    > But just a quick tip.  One '?' denotes a question,
    > while 2 or more often denotes a dweeb.  I recommend
    > you fix that sticky keyboard before posting your
    > question.
    >
    > > Thanks,

    > No wucking forries.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew T.
    > pscode.org

    Sorry about the question marks . . . Obviously I wasn't aware of
    such . . .

    I wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for on the Dynarch
    site unfortunately . . .

    Pete

    Mongoose, Oct 9, 2009