E-Commerce Partner Program

Discussion in 'Python' started by jlicht@gmail.com, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 8, 2006

    I am willing to barter for the space. I need csoundgrid2.py to be
    callable from inside a program just like it is from the command line.
    This has been driving me nuts for a couple of weeks. The program is
    part of csoundroutines beta 8. and the program is called dex tracker
    although knowing how to do it is what Im after a simple test program
    will work.

    https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455
    http://www.dexrow.com

    wrote:
    > Just thought that I'd let you know that PricePlay.com has launched an
    > awesome Partner Program for all the E-Commerce developers. All you
    > have to do is sign someone up and get paid.
    >
    > http://www.priceplay.com/corporate/partners/incentive/signup.cfm

    , Nov 8, 2006

    wrote:
    > Just thought that I'd let you know that PricePlay.com has launched an
    > awesome Partner Program for all the E-Commerce developers. All you
    > have to do is sign someone up and get paid.
    >
    > http://www.priceplay.com/corporate/partners/incentive/signup.cfm

    To extend and revise my notes that I need it to be callible from inside
    a program with two arguments in exchange for addspace or links or
    whatever that isn't actual cash. Offer good to anyone who isn't
    running obsene adds.

    http://www.dexrow.com

    , Nov 8, 2006