    Netscape Messenger and all displayed the html message properly. I fear these
    people use old e-mail clients. Which versions of Outlook and Eudora are a no
    go for html email messages?
    Van Duijn, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Van Duijn

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <40dbef6b$0$568$4all.nl>,
    says...
    > Which versions of Outlook and Eudora are a no
    > go for html email messages?

    All the ones you have listed have the option of turning it on and off.
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Van Duijn

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Van Duijn" <> wrote in message
    > Out of 600 html e-mail messages I sent to subscribers, some complain that
    > their e-mail clienst only displays the entire html-coding (so, not a plain
    > text version, but all of the coding). I can't reproduce this problem. The
    > message was tested in recent versions of Outlook/Outlook Express, Eudora

    and
    > Netscape Messenger and all displayed the html message properly. I fear

    these
    > people use old e-mail clients. Which versions of Outlook and Eudora are a

    no
    > go for html email messages?

    They're probably using clients that do not support HTML or they have that
    feature turned off.
    One of many reasons to offer the subscriber a choice between plain text and
    HTML.

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Van Duijn wrote:

    > Out of 600 html e-mail messages I sent to subscribers, some complain that
    > their e-mail clienst only displays the entire html-coding (so, not a plain
    > text version, but all of the coding). I can't reproduce this problem. The
    > message was tested in recent versions of Outlook/Outlook Express, Eudora and
    > Netscape Messenger and all displayed the html message properly. I fear these
    > people use old e-mail clients. Which versions of Outlook and Eudora are a no
    > go for html email messages?

    Not rendering HTML does not imply "old e-mail clients".

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 25, 2004