E-mailform with subject

Gert-Jan van Middelkoop

Hi,

I'm using an e-mailform on my website. I would like to make a dropdownmenu
with several subjects, so when the e-mail arrives I can immediatly see it's
subject.

Therefore, this code must be changed:

<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="selection of the dropdownmenu"

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Gert-Jan

Janwillem Borleffs

Gert-Jan van Middelkoop said:
Hi,

I'm using an e-mailform on my website. I would like to make a dropdownmenu
with several subjects, so when the e-mail arrives I can immediatly see it's
subject.

Therefore, this code must be changed:

<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="selection of the dropdownmenu"

Any suggestions?

Use a select menu instead of a hidden field:

<select name="subject">
<option selected="selected">Default subject</option>
<option>Optional subject</option>
... etc
</select>

JW

@

@SM

Gert-Jan van Middelkoop a *crit :
Hi,

I'm using an e-mailform on my website. I would like to make a dropdownmenu
with several subjects, so when the e-mail arrives I can immediatly see it's
subject.

Therefore, this code must be changed:

<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="selection of the dropdownmenu"

<select name="subject">
<option value="selection of the dropdownmenu"> selection of the dropdownmenu
<option value="Tres bon site"> Very good site
</select>

You just need to have an element with :
- good name : "subject"
- good value : automaticly given by select-menu