Easier Way to Do Structural Design

Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm in the middle of working on my senior design project using ModelSim SE. I've coded all of my modules and now I'm working on the top-level design which is really all about connecting those individual modules together.

I was wondering if there is an easier to connect all these modules. Right now I just create signals to connect from one module to another. There has to be a less tedious way of doing this. Perhaps a visual interface where I can plop my modules and visually connect them? Or am I stuck with managing a ton of signals?

P.S. The top-level really has no patterns or repetition, so I can't really use the "generate" statement.

Thanks in advance!