    that file. Is there a way to authomate this without having to install ftp?
    thx
    ascotch

    Rameyjk, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Rameyjk

    Ben_ Guest

    What about making the program that creates the file upload it as well ?

    As regards the html field, it cannot be filled in automatically (can read
    but cannot write a value).

    Ben_, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Rameyjk

    Tim Jowers Guest

    "Ben_" <> wrote in message news:<3effd62b$0$6532$>...
    > What about making the program that creates the file upload it as well ?
    >
    > As regards the html field, it cannot be filled in automatically (can read
    > but cannot write a value).

    Maybe have the program create a cookie in the right cookie file and
    then have applet/script/JSP fill it in on the form?
    Tim

    Tim Jowers, Jun 30, 2003