Easing Decoding of Template Error Messages

Discussion in 'C++' started by =?utf-8?Q?Ali_=C3=87ehreli?=, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. "Efrat Regev" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I'm writing some template-intensive code. Debugging the compiler's

    error
    > messages is quite a challenge. I would like to ask if there are any tools

    > simplify the compiler error messages.

    I think this tool would work for you:

    http://www.bdsoft.com/tools/stlfilt.html

    Ali
    =?utf-8?Q?Ali_=C3=87ehreli?=, Feb 2, 2005

  2. =?utf-8?Q?Ali_=C3=87ehreli?=

    Efrat Regev Guest

    Hello,

    I'm writing some template-intensive code. Debugging the compiler's error
    messages is quite a challenge. I would like to ask if there are any tools to
    simplify the compiler error messages. I'd be happy if there were a portable
    tool, but if not, I'm using VC++ 7.1 and g++ 4.3.1 on Cygwin. (sorry if this
    question is too compiler-specific for the group).

    Many Thanks,

    Efrat
    Efrat Regev, Feb 2, 2005

  3. =?utf-8?Q?Ali_=C3=87ehreli?=

    Efrat Regev Guest

    "Ali ?ehreli" <> wrote in message
    > "Efrat Regev" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > I'm writing some template-intensive code ..

    > I think this tool would work for you...
    >
    > Ali

    Excellent! it indeed support many compilers. Many thanks, Ali!
    Efrat Regev, Feb 2, 2005