    Are there more?

    Cheers,

    - Alf
    Alf P. Steinbach, Feb 9, 2010

  2. Alf P. Steinbach

    rantingrick Guest

    On Feb 9, 5:40 pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" <> wrote:
    > I know 3 Python Easter Eggs,
    >
    >    from __future__ import braces
    >    import this
    >    help( "antigravity" )
    >
    > Are there more?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > - Alf

    Oh this is just great ALF! Now what secrets will the Py-Illuminati
    have to giggle about whist watching Monty Python's flying circus and
    enjoying those delightfully delicious little crumpets? I very
    disappointed in you sir! :'-(

    PS WTF
    rantingrick, Feb 10, 2010

  3. En Tue, 09 Feb 2010 20:40:50 -0300, Alf P. Steinbach <>
    escribió:

    > I know 3 Python Easter Eggs,
    >
    > from __future__ import braces
    > import this
    > help( "antigravity" )
    >
    > Are there more?

    Also try:
    import antigravity

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Gabriel Genellina, Feb 25, 2010
  4. Alf P. Steinbach

    mk Guest

    On 2010-02-25 03:04, Gabriel Genellina wrote:
    > Also try:
    > import antigravity

    Is this Py3 egg? My 2.6 doesn't seem to get it.

    Regards,
    mk
    mk, Feb 25, 2010
  5. Alf P. Steinbach

    Aahz Guest

    In article <>,
    mk <> wrote:
    >On 2010-02-25 03:04, Gabriel Genellina wrote:
    >>
    >> Also try:
    >> import antigravity

    >Is this Py3 egg? My 2.6 doesn't seem to get it.

    Maybe 2.7 will have it; 3.0.1 does.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    Aahz, Feb 25, 2010