easy document.all.uss.style.visibility = visible; not working

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Québec, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. Québec

    Québec Guest

    Hi,

    I went on Honnen FAQ and tried other solutions. This is suppose to be easy?

    Is one of theese suppose to work on IE6?

    uss.visibility = visible;
    uss.style.visibility = visible;
    document.all.uss.style.visibility = visible;
    document.getElementById('uss').style.visibility = visible;
    ----------------

    ========== -->

    Québec, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Québec

    Québec Guest

    heu .................. ga ga gna :)

    well, sometimes I am stupid.

    Thanks a lot!
    "Albert Wagner" <> wrote in message
    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:40:11 -0500
    "Québec" <> wrote:

    <snip>
    Try quoting 'visible'

    --
    Life is an offensive, directed against the repetitious mechanism of the
    Universe.

    Québec, Oct 26, 2003

  3. "Québec" <> writes:

    > I went on Honnen FAQ and tried other solutions. This is suppose to be easy?

    I don't know this FAQ (and doesn't care enough to google :)

    > Is one of theese suppose to work on IE6?

    > uss.visibility = visible;
    > uss.style.visibility = visible;
    > document.all.uss.style.visibility = visible;
    > document.getElementById('uss').style.visibility = visible;

    All but the first will probably work in IE6.
    Only that last uses the W3C DOM, the other ones are proprietary and cannot
    be expected to work in other browsers than IE.

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Oct 26, 2003