Easy Question - Put Control in TableCell ?

Ed West

Hello

Is there a way to put a control such as a textbox into a TableCell into
a Table control in Design View? Right now I have to type it in by hand
into the html. Also, once it's in there, can I click on it and modify
the properties on the properties window? Right now, if I click anywhere
in the table, it just lets me modify the table properties.

thanks,

-ed

Lucas Tam

Is there a way to put a control such as a textbox into a TableCell into
a Table control in Design View?

No, I don't believe so because the table control is created dynamically, so
it has to bound at runtime.

Ed West

No, I don't believe so because the table control is created dynamically, so
it has to bound at runtime.

Thanks for your quick reply, but I am a bit surprised, because the
controls within the table show up in design view, I just can't click on
the individual control to modify it. It will only let me click on the
table.

thanks,

-ed