Easy Radio Button Question

Amy Snyder

I have a webform with three radio buttons and a button. I also have a
..vb module that doing most of the processing. I want to be able to get
the value of the radio button selected within the .vb module. How?

When I try to set a value in the code, Intellisense says "...is not
accessible in this context because it is protected"

Michael

Can't you pass the radiobuttonlist.selectedvalue to whatever function is
doing the processing in the back end?

'webform code
processMyStuff(radiobuttonlist.selectedvalue)

'module code
public sub processMyStuff(selectedvalue as string)
end sub

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Create a method that accepts input and call it from the page, passing in the
value of the radio button(s).

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA