easy to implement site search tool

Mark Reed

I am looking to add a simple website search function to my website.

I have looked over a few low cost solutions and found:

http://www.coffeecup.com/website-search/?from=amb11862

It looks pretty easy to use. The one thing I noticed is that the search
interface is flash based.

Can those of you that are pros take a look at this link and let me know
your thoughts on this tool?

Also, if you have any other suggestions for an EASY TO IMPLEMENT and LOW
COST solution for searching my site? I want something that does not rely on
and outside party such as the google site search, which is why I am
somewhat settled on the one from Coffeecup.

thanks!

M. Reed

SmakDaddy

Mark Reed said:
I am looking to add a simple website search function to my website.

I have looked over a few low cost solutions and found:

http://www.coffeecup.com/website-search/?from=amb11862

It looks pretty easy to use. The one thing I noticed is that the search
interface is flash based.

Can those of you that are pros take a look at this link and let me know
your thoughts on this tool?

Also, if you have any other suggestions for an EASY TO IMPLEMENT and LOW
COST solution for searching my site? I want something that does not rely on
and outside party such as the google site search, which is why I am
somewhat settled on the one from Coffeecup.

thanks!

M. Reed

http://www.greywyvern.com/orca

The author is @ alt.www.webmaster if you need insight.