easy way to dynamically load dropdown boxes

Guest

im dynamically loading dropdown boxes on page.load

like this :
cbo1.Items.Add("")
cbo1.Items.Add("OT")
cbo1.Items.Add("ST")
cbo1.Items.Add("Ho")
cbo1.Items.Add("FMLSK")
cbo1.Items.Add("FMLOI")
cbo1.Items.Add("FMLPE")
cbo1.Items.Add("UFMLSK")
cbo1.Items.Add("UFMLOI")
cbo1.Items.Add("UFMLPE")
works fine. my only question is. currently i have 32 of these dropdown controls,cbo1 & cbo2 etc.(32 total)
eventually there'll be approx 5 or 10 times that many and they'll need to be populated accordingly.
is there an easier way to do this?
thanks
rik