easyGUI and py2exe

Snooky

I have a python program that imports the following:

import sys
from easygui import * ### This is line 11 in the source code ###
import SOAPpy
import datetime
import win32com.client

This program works OK (compiled using py2exe) on my development
Windows
Vista Notebook PC. I am trying to distribute the program to other
users
who are using Windows 7 32 and 64 bit notebooks, however, the program
is
throwing the following log file error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CreateAndUpdateURs.py", line 11, in <module>
File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
File "easygui.pyo", line 21, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CreateAndUpdateURs.py", line 11, in <module>
File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
File "easygui.pyo", line 21, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "CreateAndUpdateURs.py", line 11, in <module>
File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
File "easygui.pyo", line 21, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

I have not specifically included any easyGUI modules in my py2exe
setup
file:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(
options = { "py2exe": { "compressed": 1,
"optimize": 2,
"ascii": 1,
"bundle_files": 1,
"dll_excludes": [
"mswsock.dll", "powrprof.dll" ] }},
zipfile = None,
windows = [ 'CreateAndUpdateURs.py' ])

Can anyone tell me if I need to include easyGUI in my py2exe setup
file?
If yes, please provide the correct syntax or tell me where the
easyGUI
modules should normally be found?