EASYSITEHITS.COM IS A SCAM

nerdgerl

Don't use easysitehits.com. This website promises to deliever website
traffic.

But it is painfully obvious from the hits I received that this service
is not sending people to the website as promised - but instead,
automating the process of loading my webpage through a software program
or script. I know this because for 6 months, 80% of my visitors
performed a specific act. Out of the hundreds of "visitors" this
website claimed to have sent, 0% performed this specific act.

They accept paypal payments. But PayPal does not tolerate fraud or
illegal activities. A complaint will be noted in the record of the
PayPal user you reported. If they find this user has violated its
policies, they will investigate and take appropriate action.

IF HAVE BEEN A VICTIM - FILE A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL!! THE MORE
COMPLAINTS THERE ARE - THE QUICKER PAYPAL WILL FREEZE THEIR ACCOUNT