Eccellio - Search and simplicity with one additional single-click

frittino

Hi All,
I want to submit you my project, named Eccellio:

http://www.eccellio.com

Eccellio is a Search Engine that brings a cool new feature, named
“Faceted Classification”, that easily allows finding exactly what you
are looking for on the Internet.

I love to call this "Google simplicity with one additional single-
click".

You need to type in your search and click on the matter relevant to
your
search. If you are looking for the Hilton hotel in Paris you need just
to type
"paris hilton" and select "Cities".

By clicking on "Cities" you have chosen to contextualize your search
to a specific matter (Tourism).

Try to execute the same search in Google to understand the big
difference.

Eccellio uses Google database but it adds an extra level of
classification that allows you to refine your search easily.

You don't need to learn a complex syntax to execute your searches.
So Eccellio can be defined as Google++.

If you have 5 minutes ... try Eccellio and send me some feedback.
I appreciate your help.

Take care.
Manuel