ECCOMAS VipIMAGE 2007 - Abstracts Submission Period Extended in TWO WEEKS

Discussion in 'Python' started by tavares@fe.up.pt, Mar 17, 2007.

  1. Guest

    International ECCOMAS Thematic Conference VipIMAGE 2007 - I ECCOMAS
    THEMATIC
    CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING
    17-19th
    October 2007, FEUP, Porto, Portugal
    http://www.fe.up.pt/VIPIMAGE

    We would appreciate if you could distribute this information by your
    colleagues and co-workers.

    Dear Colleague,

    The Organizing Committee of VipMAGE has decided to extend the
    submission
    period in two weeks (March 31, 2007).

    More details regarding VipIMAGE can be found in the conference
    website:
    http://www.fe.up.pt/VIPIMAGE

    We are looking forward to see you in Porto next October.

    Important dates

    Submission of extended abstracts: March 31, 2007; Authors
    Notification:
    April 15, 2007; Lectures and Final Papers: May 15, 2007; Early
    registration
    fee: May 31, 2007.

    Invited Lectures

    - Automatic Generation of Computer Models from Multi-modal Bio-
    medical
    Imaging - Chandrajit Bajaj, USA
    - Computational Bioimaging and Visualization - Chris Johnson, USA
    - From Geometrical Models to Physiological Models of the Human Body -
    Hervé
    Delingette, France
    - Latest advances in Cardiovascular Informatics - Ioannis A.
    Kakadiaris, USA
    - Robust Algorithms for Deformable Contours - Jorge S. Marques,
    Portugal
    - Image Sequence Evaluation - Juan J. Villanueva, Spain
    - Fast Surface Segmentation and remeshing by finding geodesics -
    Laurent
    Cohen, France
    - Processing of Simultaneous acquisition of EEG and fMRI - Mario
    Forjaz
    Secca, Portugal
    - Automatic Construction of Statistical Shape Models using Non-Rigid
    Registration - Tim Cootes, UK
    - Theory of Digital Manifolds and its Applications to Medical Imaging
    -
    Valentin Brimkov, USA & Reinhard Klette, NZ

    Kind regards,

    João Manuel R. S. Tavares
    Renato Natal Jorge
    (conference co-chairs)