eclipse and CDT debugging problem

adrin

Hi,
i have eclipse with CDT installed on my system and just a moment ago i
used debugging feature, everything seemed to be ok. but after the
debugging session something has gone wrong and when i try to debug now
i get "Unable to set working directory" error from eclpise. I have
spaces in my project's path... but it worked just a minute ago!
Anyone can help?

Keith Thompson

adrin said:
i have eclipse with CDT installed on my system and just a moment ago i
used debugging feature, everything seemed to be ok. but after the
debugging session something has gone wrong and when i try to debug now
i get "Unable to set working directory" error from eclpise. I have
spaces in my project's path... but it worked just a minute ago!
Anyone can help?

Someone in a forum that deals with Eclipse can probably help you.
Your question has nothing to do with the C programming language (even
if you happen to be using Exclipse to develop C code), which is what
we discuss here.

Roberto Waltman

Keith Thompson said:
Someone in a forum that deals with Eclipse can probably help you.

[OT] Set up your news client to "news.eclipse.org" (no registration
necessary,) and ask again in eclipse.tools.cdt and/or eclipse.platform
Do not expect any useful help, unless you provide more useful
information on your environment. (You don't even mention what OS you
are running, for example.)

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
return address is invalid ]