    Anyone can help?

    --
    *a*

    adrin, Feb 13, 2007

  2. "adrin" <> writes:
    > i have eclipse with CDT installed on my system and just a moment ago i
    > used debugging feature, everything seemed to be ok. but after the
    > debugging session something has gone wrong and when i try to debug now
    > i get "Unable to set working directory" error from eclpise. I have
    > spaces in my project's path... but it worked just a minute ago!
    > Anyone can help?

    Someone in a forum that deals with Eclipse can probably help you.
    Your question has nothing to do with the C programming language (even
    if you happen to be using Exclipse to develop C code), which is what
    we discuss here.

    Keith Thompson, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Keith Thompson <> wrote:
    >"adrin" <> writes:
    >> i have eclipse with CDT installed on my system and just a moment ago
    >> Anyone can help?

    >Someone in a forum that deals with Eclipse can probably help you.

    [OT] Set up your news client to "news.eclipse.org" (no registration
    necessary,) and ask again in eclipse.tools.cdt and/or eclipse.platform
    Do not expect any useful help, unless you provide more useful
    information on your environment. (You don't even mention what OS you
    are running, for example.)

    Roberto Waltman

    [ Please reply to the group,
    return address is invalid ]