Eclipse and java.library.path

M. Fernandez

Hello,

I would like to know how to modify the launch option of Eclipse in order
to set the java.library.path.

I want to force my java program to use a library that is in other folder.

-Djava.library.path=../Packages/Xj3D/bin;../Packages/jARToolkit

when I run my bat-script, everything works well but with eclipse, I get
an unlinked library problem.

thanks for your help,

Marcelo

Dave Mandelin

On the Arguments tab of the Eclipse launch dialog there is a "VM
Arguments" section. Is that what you want?