Eclipse and Java Wireless Toolkit

Discussion in 'Java' started by carmelo, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. carmelo

    carmelo Guest

    Hi,
    I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
    downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
    EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
    the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
    path (C:\WTK2.5.2).


    I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!
    carmelo, Sep 15, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On 15 Wrz, 21:08, carmelo <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
    > downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
    > EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
    > the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
    > path (C:\WTK2.5.2).
    >
    > I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!


    I you are starting do develop J2ME applications you should check the
    solution given by Netbeans also.

    Przemek
    tomaszewski.p, Sep 16, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. carmelo

    carmelo Guest

    On 16 Set, 05:56, "tomaszewski.p" <> wrote:
    > On 15 Wrz, 21:08, carmelo <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
    > > downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
    > > EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
    > > the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
    > > path (C:\WTK2.5.2).

    >
    > > I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!

    >
    > I you are starting do develop J2ME applications you should check the
    > solution given by Netbeans also.
    >
    > Przemek



    Please tell me something about the solution given by Netbeans
    regarding J2ME applications
    carmelo, Sep 16, 2008
    #3
  4. On 16 Wrz, 10:30, carmelo <> wrote:
    > On 16 Set, 05:56, "tomaszewski.p" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On 15 Wrz, 21:08, carmelo <> wrote:

    >
    > > > Hi,
    > > > I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
    > > > downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
    > > > EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
    > > > the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
    > > > path (C:\WTK2.5.2).

    >
    > > > I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!

    >
    > > I you are starting do develop J2ME applications you should check the
    > > solution given by Netbeans also.

    >
    > > Przemek

    >
    > Please tell me something about the solution given by Netbeans
    > regarding J2ME applications


    You find the latest information here:
    http://www.netbeans.org/features/javame/index.html

    Przemek
    tomaszewski.p, Sep 16, 2008
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Vasanth
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    532
    Vasanth
    Jun 28, 2004
  2. Bjoern
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    917
    Darryl L. Pierce
    Oct 27, 2003
  3. Boldra
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,267
    Boldra
    Dec 3, 2003
  4. Daniel
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    414
    Darryl L. Pierce
    Oct 27, 2005
  5. Saaji
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,071
    Saaji
    Feb 24, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page